St Mark’s Catholic Church, Fawkner
Work has commenced on the removal of ‘slider seals’ from the swell & great slider windchests in the historic 1888 Alfred Fuller organ. The parish has taken the step to return the sliders to their original method of operation. New bearers are to be manufactured to suit the original timber sliders. This work is being carried out while the church is under refurbishment.