St Joseph’s Catholic Church, Chelsea
Final touches are going on to the newly refurbished 1906 Frederick Taylor organ, newly installed in St Joseph's Catholic Church, Chelsea. The organ was originally built for Kew Presbyterian Church in 1906, and then relocated to Brunswick Uniting Church in 1996. In its new home at St Joseph's, it now has several new stops, and a new solid state control system.
Specifications pdf logo(455k)