St Aloysius’ Catholic Church, North Caulfield
An historic 1880 J W Wolff organ of the utmost significance has been purchased by St Aloysius Church. This instrument was formerly in College Park Congregational Church, Adelaide until 2005 and has been in storage since then. It is largely in original condition and retains its hand blowing feeders and rare mechanical push-up action. Repair work is being carried out prior to its installation in the gallery. This will serve as a temporary main organ until a larger instrument can be installed.